House (77m2) 

This fully furnished Benjarong type detached house was built in 2008. It is located in the private and guarded area of Blue Mango (Google Maps), with only 20 metres to the other swimming pool of the area, and about 200 metres to the sea shore.

Premises

The house is a one-floor building, 77 m2, plus a terrace in front of the house, and a lovely terrace under a Sala canopy in the back facing the yard.

 

There are two bedrooms in the house; one furnished with a double bed, and another one with two separate, broad single beds.

 

The living room, dining area, and kitchen are cozily located in one shared, open space. The bathroom has a shower. An extra bed available at extra charge.

 

Equipment

A fully furnished kitchen, flat panel TV, DVD-player, free broadband Internet connection (WiFi), Apple iPad 2, Apple-TV, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, three bicycles (2 for women and 1 for men), digital safetybox. The house also has air conditioning (AC) in every room.

Swimming Pools

Behind the house, in the immediate vicinity there is a gorgeous community swimming pool with sun chairs and tables. Even the smallest of the family have not been forgotten, for there is a separate pool reserved for children.

There is also another swimming pool in the same Blue Mango area, which is freely available. Both swimming pool areas have tidy toilet facilities.

 

Reservation Terms

The reservation fee is 35 % of the total rent, and must be paid when making the reservation. The rest 65 % must be paid at the latest two weeks before the arrival. We do not require any deposit charge. In case of cancelling, reservation fee will not paid back.

 

For more information and reservations

Petri Toropainen +358 40 7204109 or 
vuokraahuvilathaimaasta@gmail.com

Services included in the rent

- Final cleaning

- Water

- Linen

- Internet connection (WiFi)

- Safety box

- Bicycles

- Area security

 

The customer pays for electricity according to consumption.

 

Other, charged services

- Transportation

- Vehicle rental

- Extra cleaning services

- Excursions

 

These you can buy from our local service provider.

Other

Smoking within the premises is forbidden.

Huvilan sijainti